Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jacob's Birthday Party - Finally

So we finally had Jacob's Birthday party. After weeks of fighting croup, colds and ear infections everyone was well enough to finally celebrate Jacob's Birthday. We had all the family over and had cake and ice cream and opened presents.
I can't believe my baby is 1!! On one hand it is very exciting. I mean I don't have to buy formula anymore!! On the other hand, my BABY is 1!! He will always be my baby and I will admit that he will probably be babied and spoiled. I can't help it!!
Jacob is such a sweet boy that brings so much joy into our family's life!! We Love you, Jacob!! Happy Birthday!!

This is Jacob enjoying his yummy cake!!


6 comments:

Lonna said...

I know what you mean Natalie. It's bitter sweet. The thing that will make it all okay is when you don't have anyone in diapers anymore!
Jacob really is one of the sweetest babies ever! He is just a blessing. I'm sure glad I'm his Pooka :)

The Morris's said...

I love the pictures of Jacob. I am glad we were able to be part of his special day. He is so much fun to be around. Happy Birthday Jacob

Bryan said...

Nice pics! Nice cupcakes! You do such a great job! Thanks!!!

Kimber said...

What a cutie patootie!

Princess Lisa said...

It was so nice to be able to see all of you again! After being quarantined for the last 9 years or so. :)

Rae said...

I just like to know what was with the striping going on? Was it really just to protect his shirt or did everyone get in on it!?! Another fun party I missed out on, drats! Cute little guy and cute pictures.