Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Disturbing??

Bryan broke his kneecap so he has been in bed for a week. Nolan came over to keep him company by playing XBox. I came home from work to find this. Disturbing?? You be the judge.

( sorry about the blurry picture)

7 comments:

Bryan said...

I'm now disturbed. Thanks! I wasn't before.

Unknown said...

I'm more disturbed that they let you take a picture. Granted, with a broken leg there wasn't much Bryan could do. So where was Nolan with his mad cop skills.

Rae said...

Is there something I should know? It seems funny to see my 2 big old grandsons in bed together, seems like I used to see them that way quite a lot a few years back!

Elise said...

That picture made my day! Cute big boys in beddie togedow,

Princess Lisa said...

I'd like to say that I think it is only SLIGHTLY disturbing.

Why only slightly??? Because I have a picture of the two of them (fully clothed) in my bathtub. They both have a "who me?" expression on their faces and they're covering up their boobies...again, fully clothed.

That was disturbing.

Hallie said...

that made me laugh so hard

Linda Cameron said...

Hope it's okay that I publish a comment. Hello, Bryan, Nolan and Natalie. As you probably know, I might find that picture a little more disturbing than some people :)
Sorry to hear that you broke your kneecap, Bryan. I'm so glad that Amy has you all as friends as friends!