Disneyland was awesome. I don't think I have ever had so much fun. The lines were so short. Most of the time we just walked on a ride. Occassionally, we had to wait 10 - 20 minutes. We rode 56 rides in 2 1/2 days( we rode several rides more than once!!) The girls had so much fun!! They got to see all the princesses at the Princess Breakfast and then they got to see TinkerBell and Silvermist. Sydney loved Tower of Terror but Hallie hated it. Hallie rode on screamin with me and then with Bryan. She hated it so much she was afraid to go on any of the other roller coastes. We finally got her to go on Space Mountain and she loved it! Sydney's favorite ride was the one with all the stars. ( Mom what was the name of that again? Space Mountain I would say. She just can't remember the name!!) and Hallie's was Thunder Mountain.
We had so much fun with Chris and Edna and their family. Ryan and Reagan are dolls!! We also got to spend time with Edna's family. They were so nice and fun too!! As I was going through our pictures I realized we didn't take any with them. That was dumb!!
So here are a few highlights from out trip!! Enjoy!!
This first group of pictures are the Highlights. The bottom set are most of the rest. I broke them up so you don't have to look at all of them if you don't want.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Disneyland
Posted by Natalie at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Wow, I am so jealous, looks like you guys had a great time. Sucks that the trip was chaos. Too bad about ariel not being personable, but she is more use to talking to fish not us humans.
Oh it makes me want to go! Despite Bryan's list! :) Look like everyone had fun! Yipee!!!
I loved al the pictures of the princesses (H & S). I never saw them look so good. The smiles on their faces will generate a lifetime of memories. Thanks Flash (see lazy blogger) for the pictures. I loved them.
I am so jealous to, it looks like so much fun. I can't wait till we all go. The pictures were really cute thanks for sharing them.
Post a Comment