Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sydney's 4th Birthday



Sydney turned 4 on April 29th, as most of you know because you were there. She was not feeling good that day so we gave here some Tylenol and hoped for the best. Mainly, because I already made the cake. If we had to cancel we would have had to reschedule for the next week and I would have had to make another. Look I am willing to slave over cakes and parties for my kids, but only once per birthday. Postponing would have required a 2nd time and that was not going to happen. Anyway, she told me while I was making the cake "That is going to be Adorable! I am going to love it!" Okay, getting that reaction I probably would have rescheduled with no problem and gladly made the cake again. Now you all know how to manipulate me. I think she has figured it out to. Thank you everyone for coming and for all the wonderful presents. She loved them. I know this because she won't stop playing with them.

4 comments:

Bryan said...

You do make a great cake!

the Cheerful Optimist said...

Sydney is such a photogenic girl. I love her smiles and her giggles and how she runs and sings and most of all her tender hugs when laying on my shoulders. Sydney have a great year.
Grampa

Princess Lisa said...

That kid is hilarious. When she was over here the other day I showed her your blog with a picture of her and she said, "Who took that picture? I am so cute!" And then she told me all about her Ariel cake. BIG HIT!

Bryan said...

Grandpa, just to let you know, Sydney doesn't read yet. Maybe you should just tell her next time you see her.