I do love Chocolate, hence the new background. I have been in denial for years. I feel it is time for me to stop hiding behind my addiction and just admit that I have one. Hi, my name is Natalie and I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! I am addicted to it in every sense of the word. I love chocolate cake, chocolate frosting, chocolate candy in any form, chocolate pie, chocolate pudding, chocolate milk, chocolate cookies, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate ice cream, hot chocolate and the list goes on. If ever I have to choose between chocolate and anything else chocolate wins. Sometimes I crave it so desperately that I get really cranky if I can't find any in the house. I love chocolate so much that one of my favorite colors is BROWN. My bedroom is brown, my blog is brown, my purse is brown, my hair is brown, my eyes are brown, half my wardrobe is brown, my bathroom is brown, my bike is brown and again the list goes on. I even have a chocolate fountain!!! Hallie can attest to one of my favorite gifts as being my Hot Cocoa maker!! I love it!! I surround myself in brown and chocolate. In fact I am craving some good chocolate right now.
My mother-in-law once told me that my Grandma Harper would eat 1 Hershey Kiss with only 25 calories to fulfill her craving. I nod my head and say that is a good idea, knowing full well I can't stop at just one. I know she is just trying to help, but I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! I did try it but I always had a minimum of 5 kisses at time, 2 or 3 times a day. My mouth is salivating even now as I confess my addiction to you. In fact, I will probably have to hunt some down when I am done typing.
I come by this addiction naturally. As long as I can remember my mother has had a stash of chocolate. When I was younger it was always MM's. She had a draw full of them. Now she has a draw with Symphony chocolate bars. So, you see, this is not my fault. I can't help myself. I am predisposed to it. There is nothing my mom could do about it and there is nothing I can do about. MMMMMMM, CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!



6 comments:
This is, perhaps, the fattest blog ever.
But, I can't judge because sometimes I crave chocolate. More often than not I crave coke. That's my true weakness. And marijuana.
I have to be honest, you haven't been hiding your addiction very well. I've known for years, but don't worry, I'm not juding.
I had no idea. I mean all this time. I feel so dumb. How in the world did I not realize your eyes are brown? I guess this explains all of children and there brown eyes.
my, my, my, the truth finally comes out. Now don't you feel better confessing? Well maybe it is a kleiner trait, since I too have a chocolate obsession, mainly candy, but all chocolate is GOOD!
I don't get the Chocolate addiction, but if you're going to eat chocolate, don't waste it the cheap stuff, eat the good expensive kind that is not filled with wax and preservatives. Sure it will cost more, but it will be so much delightful!
A milk chocolate SYMPHONY bar is the best. Chocolate is the symphony of life, it creates the most satisfying, everlasting taste that keeps on running; the EVERREADY cure for anything!!!
Post a Comment