So Lisa Tagged everyone with the Confessions tag and I see only a few of us have done it. I have been putting it off because I am just not that interesting of a person and I can't think of 19 clever and witty things about me. ( thus #1) I will give this my best shot but I am not promising anything.
1. I am not clever or witty. Which really sucks when I am in the presence of my ever Clever and Witty in-law family. Thus which is why I am usually laughing and not coming up with ever more Clever and Witty things.
2. I loved High School. Most people don't and I get that. However, I did love it and I had tons of fun.
3. I went to the Milli-Vanilli concert and Rocked out!! It was my first concert ever and I had a great time!! (Obviously, this was before they came out as fakes!!)
4. I, occasionally, have an allergic reaction to chocolate or really sugary gum. My throat closes off and I have a hard time breathing for several seconds. This, however, does not stop me from enjoying some good chocolate.
5. I love chocolate. It should be a food group. I think I will write to the food pyramid people and let them know. I think they will concur.
6. I have perfect feet. My second toe is NOT longer than my big toe which makes my toes decrease in size in an entirely PERFECT fashion.
7. I enjoy Ghost Whisper, or at least I did until they killed off Jim and his spirit took over another guys body. That is totally not believable. The rest is!!
8. I hate, hate, hate hiking. If I was in a plane that crashed in the jungle and I had to hike out I would lie down and wait to be rescued. Which I would because the whole world would be looking for me. I am that popular.
9. I am neither a dog person or a cat person. I do like some dogs and some cats, but I don't care if I own one or not. I don't really get attached.
10. I believe in medicine free birth. No woman is truly a woman unless shehas given birth without drugs!!
11. I am smarter than a 5th grader and a 6th grader and pretty much everyone. I am always right. Ask my kids.
12. I always think the person in the car next to me has a gun and is in a gang. I try not to look and make eye contact. I don't want them to shoot me for an initiation. Then I remember Sydney on Alias and how she looks and ducks right before the bullet whizzes by. So I look and discover it is just some old lady! Whew, that was close!!
13. I have to sleep with a blanket, even when it is 100 degrees. It makes me feel safe. I believe it will protect me from robbers, gangsters and generally bad people that want to hurt me.
14. I hate foods that have certain textures. Mainly slimy ( butter, mayo, etc), chunky slimy ( oatmeal, maltomeal ), and juicy slimy ( tomatoes, Accede DE Pepe salad). OK so I guess I just don't like anything slimy.
15. I love the colors Red, Brown and Black. If I had it my way all my clothes and everything in my house would be these colors. Oh, wait they are! Some would say this is boring but it is actually quite colorful!
16. I am a famous Ice Skater in another dimension. I had the experience (like the movie "It's a Wonderful Life") where I got to live that dream. It was great! However, I decided to have my family instead of pursue that. I still make up routines in my head to music all the time. I just don't have the ability to actually perform them. I had to give that up when I chose my family. No regrets!!
17. I hate spending money but I LOVE when other people spend money on me. Except for Bryan because that is spending my money which I hate!!
18. I once spent a night in a 70's style room on a round bed!! I bet you thought that was only in the movies!!
19. I think Bryan's Tractor is sexy!!!
There you go. I hope you laughed, cried and gasped! Then I have done my job!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Confessions Tag
Posted by Natalie at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I laughed, I cried, I bought popcorn. I especially liked the one where you "think" you have perfect feet! Ha!
First of all...it's about time! Secondly good job Natalie! It's funny to see what people are REALLY like! :)
I had no idea. Who are you? It's like I don't even know you.
she is right she is always right
Who are you trying to kid, "you are not witty or clever", you did not fool me at all. I laughed and laughed, great answers!
She has perfect just like her Dad!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the post. Thanks
Post a Comment