Friday, April 18, 2008

Peer Pressure

I have finally joined the land of blogging. Everyone was doing it so I felt the need. Yes, I yielded to peer pressure. That's what I do. I follow. Anyway, here I am and I am not entirely sure what I am suppose to say. Do I have something meaningful, insightful or full of wisdom to say? No. Do I enjoy writing? Not really. You may ask yourself 'then why the heck did you create a blog?' I've asked myself that same question and the only real answer I can come up with is to fit it. I desperately desire acceptance from everyone. I want to be popular. I want to be the center of attention. This may or may not achieve that, but I'm going to give it a shot. Look out World, cause here I come!!

2 comments:

Bryan said...

Your my center of attention! ahhhh so corny!

Princess Lisa said...

One thing I have learned is that blogs do not get you acceptance. Or love. Unfortunately, I still have to look for love on the street.