Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sydney's Birthday

So I admit I am alittle behind. Sydney turned 5 on 4/29 and we had her party on 5/1. That is only 11 days late so I am counting it as being on top of things. Anyway, Sydney turned 5 which means I have 2 kids in school! I can't believe it!! I still see my bald little baby crawling over, giving perfect hugs and kisses, and smiling all the time except when she was holding a grudge. I guess the only thing that has changed is she has more hair. She is a delight to have in our family and we love her so much!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYDNEY!! We Love YOU!!!

Here are some pictures from her party. (Right up front I will apologize for the blurry pictures. My camera does not do well indoors.) She wanted a Sleeping Beauty themed party so I made a Sleeping Beauty Cake and had crowns for the girls to wear. Luke even had one on. But no one caught it on film. I guess that is good for him. Thanks to everyone who came! Sydney had a great birthday!! We love you all!

Here is a picture of Sydney getting her Scooter. I had to include it for those of you that were there and wondered how it turned out. Just as good in picture as in person, huh!

Here is Sydney with her Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) cake. I'd like to add that there is no sign of Luke's fingers left!!
This is one of the few pictures I got of Sydney opening presents.
Because this is what most of the others looked like. That is Sydney on the floor behind Kendra and Taylor. ( What you can't see her?) We love you Taylor and Kendra!!

4 comments:

Rae said...

What cute pictures! Sydney is a living doll and I can't believe she 5 already, where has the tie gone? It will be fun to see how she takes to school, some like it others do not, lets hope she does.

Princess Lisa said...

That was so funny....the cousins just wanted to help Syd open everything! Syd was so cute. When I was leaving she gave me a big hug and a kiss and I told her "Happy Birthday!" and she said, "Happy Birthday to you!"
I don't think she gets it.

Hallie said...

I posted

Lonna said...

She was so very excited. It was funny. I asked her a few days before "who's having a birthday in a few days?" and she didn't know. But the day of the party she knew for sure! She thanked me for coming to her big birthday party! It was a fun one.